What are cookies?
- Analysis: are those cookies that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the user experience.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: these are cookies that, whether processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze the browsing habits of Internet users in order to show them advertising related to their browsing profile.
- Persistent: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate purchase and registration services.
- Session: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on your hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. This allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
- Personalization: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Techniques: They are necessary for browsing and the operation of our website. They allow you to control traffic and data communication, access restricted access areas, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Advertising: These are the cookies that allow the service, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces.
The identification of who uses the cookies of this website, as well as the details thereof, are indicated below:
|Google Analytics||Third-party cookies||Collect information on user navigation through the website in order to know the origin of the visits and other similar data at a statistical level, as well as, where appropriate, show users advertising related to their preferences based on a profile made from your browsing habits (for example, pages visited).||1. Google Analytics|
Note: ‘Own’ type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and ‘Third-party’ cookies are used by the service provider that is detailed in the previous table.
How can I deactivate or eliminate these cookies?
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Consult the options and instructions offered by your browser for this. Take into account that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
Below are the links with the information to manage the cookies of the most used browsers:
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on
If you wish to reject Google Analytics analytical cookies in all browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download a plug-in that performs this function from this link:
Exercise of rights